Saturday, April 19, 2008

Plans after New Zealand

Things have been going well here at the school. Next week is going to be one of the most intense weeks of the school. Up until now we've had three days of classes per week with one session of teaching per day. This week we've got the Steiger conference where we've got sessions in the morning, afternoon, and evening three of the days along with a session in the morning on one of the days. It will be intense.

So, what's going to happen after the school? I feel my season at Crown and in the western suburbs is done. I feel God is telling me to move to Minneapolis, most likely after the New Age festival missions trip I go to. That's where my church is and where I do ministry; it's where my heart is. I'll probably going to work as a temp for the few weeks between when I return and the missions trip afterward I'll move to Minneapolis and find a permanent job in the area. I don't know yet what will happen with my house. Right now I'm guessing I'll either sell it or rent out all of it. So please join me in praying that God would show me which way to go. Also, if you know of anyone looking to move to the area please send them my way.

No comments: